Free trial explained
All Studycat curriculums come with a 7-day free trial.
How does the free trial work?
When signing up for the 7-day free trial you will get access to all language learning activities within our apps.
- The first 7 days are free.
- No payment will be applied for during the free trial period.
- Cancel anytime within the free trial period and pay nothing!
How to view, edit or cancel your free trial
This depends on where you purchased your free trial. Please see the relevant instructions below.
If you opted to start a free trial from within the app, your free trial and subscriptions are processed through your App Store or Google Play account.
Apple App Store
Your subscriptions and payments are processed through your Apple ID account.
To view, change or cancel your subscriptions, please sign in to your Apple ID account. Instructions are available here: https://support.apple.com/HT202039
Your subscriptions and payments are processed through your Google ID account.
To view, change or cancel your subscriptions, please sign in to your Google ID account. Instructions are available here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
You can manage your subscriptions from our website.
- Visit your Studycat.com account: https://studycat.com/my-account/
- Sign in using your Studycat account login credentials.
- Go to "Subscriptions" to view, change or cancel your subscription.
- Alternatively, email us on email@example.com and we will arrange for your free trial to be cancelled.