Your refund request
If you purchased your free trial or subscription from within your Studycat app on an iOS device, your account is managed through your Apple ID.
Apple do not share your personal or purchase details with Studycat. Furthermore, Apple will only accept account instructions from the account holder, which means that we are unable to request this on your behalf. Please see the instructions below about how to cancel your subscription.
How to request a refund from Apple
1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com
2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.
If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription
If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com
- If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
- If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
- If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organiser, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear.
If you already requested a refund
Full details are available here: https://support.apple.com/HT204088