You can reset your password from studycat.com or from within your Studycat app.
How to reset your password from studycat.com
From your account on studycat.com
1. Sign in to your Studycat account.
2. Navigate to 'Account details', enter your current password and the add a new password, repeat it to confirm and then select 'save changes'
IMPORTANT: If you are already signed in to your account and cannot remember your current password, simply log out of your account and follow the 'forgotten password' instructions below.
Forgotten your password? Simply follow the instructions below.
2. A verification email will then be sent to you. Select the 'reset your password' link in the email.
3. Add a new password and select 'save'.
How to reset your password from your Studycat app
1. Open your Studycat app and navigate to the 'Parents' area from the main menu.
2. Pass through the age verification screen by inserting your year of birth as a 4-digit number, for example '1995'
3. Select 'Sign In / Register'
4. Select 'Already have an account?'
5. Insert your email address and password and select 'sign in'.
Forgotten your password?: Simply select 'forgot password?' and you'll be taken to a reset password request page on our website.
6. Navigate to 'Account details', enter your current password and the add a new password, repeat it to confirm and then select 'save changes'