How to access your free trial or subscription
If you purchased from within your Studycat app, you can access your subscription content by restoring your purchases from the 'parents' area of the app. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open your Studycat app and navigate to the 'Parents' area from the main menu.
2. Pass through the age verification screen by inserting your year of birth as a 4-digit number, for example '1995'
3. Select 'My subscription'
4. Select 'Restore purchases' to the app will check with your App Store or Google Play ID for your purchases.
5. Your subscription content will be available to you when you return to the main menu.
- Your device must be using the same Apple or Google ID used to make your subscription purchase.
- Family Sharing: Subscriptions purchased from the Apple App Store can be shared with family members by using Apple Family Sharing
- Register with Studycat to access on Android and iOS devices: If you would like to use your App Store or Google Play subscription on devices that are not using your Apple or Google ID, you can register with Studycat and then sign in to the app to synchronise your subscriptions with our servers. After you have done this on a device that uses your Apple or Google ID, please sign in using your Studycat account to access your subscription content on Android and iOS devices.